1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. We currently do not participate in the voluntary Section 8 Voucher program.
- We offer flexible lease terms from 6 to 12 months.
- Heritage Place is a pet friendly community. We allow a maximum of 2 pets per apartment. Breed restrictions apply. Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat=$200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats=$200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- 1 Dog=$300 deposit + $150 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 2 Dogs=$300 deposit + $300 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- 1 Cat + 1 Dog=$300 deposit + $250 non-refundable fee, pet rent $55/month
- Residents are responsible for electricity.
- A parking space is included with your home at Heritage Place.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online rent payment, on-site maintenance, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
The decision to come to Heritage Place was the best one I've made in quite some time. The apartments are gorgeous, the building and grounds are beautifully maintained, and there are plenty of planned activities for all to enjoy.- Margie R.